Brennan Healing Science
Begin within to create lasting health.
As a Brennan Integrated Practitioner, I support clients to “begin within” to create lasting health through energy healing. Sessions combine hands-on healing with spiritual and psychological processes to benefit every area of one’s life.
I am an energy healer and graduate of the Barbara Brennan School of Healing, where I earned a Bachelor of Science in energy healing and a two-year advanced degree to integrate hands-on healing with psychotherapeutic modalities.
My approach to healing and personal transformation is holistic. I focus on each client as a unique, complex, dynamic being of body, mind, and spirit. The results are deep and long lasting, and may include a resolution of chronic and acute physical concerns, alleviation of emotional issues, improvement in relationships, and an elevation of one’s general sense of well being and contentment. While energy healing is not intended to replace traditional medical care, results may also include faster physical healing, less pain, a reduction of stress and anxiety, and an increase in the ability to set intentions and accomplish goals.
Connect with Sonya
Brennan Healing Science is considered complementary medicine and honors all other medical and healing traditions. A strong medical focus, including college-level anatomy and physiology classes, has prepared me to work with clients with serious illnesses, including eating disorders, diabetes, heart disease, and cancer. Energy healing is not intended to replace traditional medical care.
My clients have reported a surprising range of improvements in their health and well being. You, too, might be able to expect the following benefits…
- Enhancement of the natural healing process, including faster healing from illness or surgery
- A restoration of your sense of well being
- An understanding of the energetic dynamics underlying your disease or impacting your health
- An increase in your sense of vitality and your quality of life
- Greater happiness and peace of mind
- Increased passion for life
- Easier movement through life’s inevitable emotional transitions
- Clarification of aspects of your emotional life where you may be feeling stuck or confused
- A greater capacity to make good decisions
- Balancing your rational thinking with your intuition
- An uncovering and release of misconceptions and limiting beliefs
- More mental peace, joy, and gratitude
- Healing and comfort from troubled relationships
- Improved relationships with family members and colleagues
- A stronger sense of who you are and the strengths you bring to a relationship
- Greater confidence in your intuition
- A strengthening of your ability to set intentions and accomplish goals
- A stronger connection to your innate wisdom
- Confidence in the unique expression of who you are
A Word About Barbara Brennan…
After years of researching the Human Energy Field (HEF) and studying numerous healing modalities, Dr. Barbara Brennan developed Brennan Healing Science (BHS), a holistic healing modality based on the Human Energy Consciousness System and its relationship to health and disease.
This work combines High Sense Perception skills and hands-on energy healing techniques to assist individuals with their personal process of healing. It touches every aspect of a person’s life to improve the quality of life.
Dr. Brennan’s best-selling books, Hands of Light and Light Emerging, are considered classics in the field of complementary medicine and are drawn on by practitioners of various forms of energy healing.
They are also the main textbooks used at her school, the Barbara Brennan School of Healing, located in Florida. The school offers a 4 year undergraduate program in energy healing and a 2 year Advanced Studies program which dives more deeply into the work.
An Overview of the Work
A BHS Practitioner holds each healing session as a sacred experience. The practitioner’s primary objective is to support you in your unique healing journey with proficiency, integrity, and compassion. The BHS Practitioner is committed to creating a safe, empathic, and life-affirming environment to best facilitate your healing and transformational process. In the broader context of community and world service, the BHS Practitioner applies his or her knowledge and training to support the evolution of the human spirit. BHS may be combined with traditional medicine or other modalities. When done so, BHS can be a powerful vehicle for facilitating change on a holistic level that feeds both the physical body and the soul.
Connect with Sonya
Do you struggle to make decisions?
Values lead the way!
Sign up below for a FREE guide to identifying your most important values!