Embodied Presence Program
Life can flow without giving it a second thought. This is called Embodiment.
There comes a time when you realize that you – and only you – have the final say in your life. Not your partner, not your kids, not your boss, not your parents. YOU. You may be your own best ally.
Imagine what it might feel like to have compassion for yourself. Imagine how you might feel when you treat yourself kindly. Imagine what might show up when you crank up the creative process and “step into the arena,” as we say in the Brené Brown work I lead, instead of sitting on the sidelines.
The Embodied Presence Program empowers you to step into and to respond to all that Life is asking of you.
In short: your life can flow without giving it a second thought.
- Carry yourself with more confidence
- Show yourself the compassion and forgiveness that you are so good at giving to others
- Figure out what you want in life – what YOU want!
- Identify goals that will fulfill those desires
- Create compassionate boundaries for yourself
- Address important concerns, rather than just shutting down or ignoring them
- Stop feeling stuck
About Embodied Presence Program
Here is what we do in the Embodied Presence Program. I say “we,” because I accompany you every step of the way through your transformation.
Discover Your Sense of Self
We live in a physical world. You must be in touch with your body and hear what it is saying to you. You do this by paying attention to your body. Every week, you will attend at least one of my “somatic” offerings. This may be yoga or fluid movement. I craft these classes specifically to support communication with your body.
Empower Your Self with Others
This is achieved through the classes I offer, based on the needs of the community and my clients. The group setting allows us to learn from each other. Classes offered in the past include:
– Relational Boundaries
– Your Inner Authority and how to access it
– The Power of the Pelvis and grounding exercises
Claim Your Belonging
We will work together in private sessions. These will include:
– Table work to accelerate your transformation. I work with your energy field to support the changes you want to make.
– Talk time: support the feelings to sit with what is true for you. Patterns and stories can come up
The Embodied Presence Program requires a deep commitment to the program and to yourself.
It isn’t easy. But it is absolutely worth it.
Create Lasting Change for Vibrant Living!
Discover What Matters Most to You
- Find your unique moral compass
- Make tough decisions a little more easily
- Bring more meaning and value to your life
- Gain confidence that you’re moving in the direction of what’s really important
Get my FREE guide to identifying your most important values. Sign-Up Below!