Reach greater clarity, establish healthy boundaries, and create richer relationships with Self & others.
Is there anything more valuable than offering a sincere, heartfelt apology when you are the one who’s responsible for the tear in the tapestry of a relationship?
What gets in the way of both giving and receiving an apology that not only has the power to heal AND deepen your bond with another person?
Healing Apologies is a class for anyone who’d like to have greater clarity, healthy boundaries, and richer relationships with Self and others. In other words, anyone who wants to be an integrated person.
Receiving is as equally as important as giving
Healing Apologies is based off the ideas presented in the book Why Won’t You Apologize? by Harriet Lerner, PhD. There will be discussion around what constitutes a healing apology versus an insincere apology. We’ll explore:
- What components make a healing apology
- How to stay out of defense-mode when receiving criticism or feedback from a hurt party
- Learning how a chronic non-apologizer ticks
- Your choices around the issue of forgiveness
“The apology is the chance you get to establish the ground for future communication. This is an important and often overlooked distinction.” Harriet Lerner
Returning in 2023!
Create Lasting Change for Vibrant Living!
Discover What Matters Most to You
- Find your unique moral compass
- Make tough decisions a little more easily
- Bring more meaning and value to your life
- Gain confidence that you’re moving in the direction of what’s really important
Get my FREE guide to identifying your most important values. Sign-Up Below!